Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Pretty Singing Duo!

We, Filipinos, love to sing. We all have that fighting spirit that even if we are out of tune sometimes, we still tend to voice out what we've got and show to others that singing is indeed a part of our daily routine we will never get tired of doing so. From the singers in the bathroom, to the Karaoke masters, and up to the pro belters, Philippines, indeed, is considered as one of the houses of the best singers in the world.

I am very much happy to be living in this kind of generation we are entered into. An easy way of lifestyle topped with such innovative tools to enjoy with, this generation is way perfect compared to the past eras. But one thing I really love about living my life in the moment is that, Talents of the people can be appreciated in an instant! a one in a million chance for you to get noticed, that was before. You need exposures mostly from the TV and if you are fortunate enough to make a stand, then you are in for a good treat. But today, since everything seems to get a higher step, the shining moment that everybody's aiming to get are just videos away. And I am so glad to share to you what I've found out in my newsfeed just awhile ago.


"The blending is perfect. Both their voice are beautifully polished. And yes, they are both literally beautiful." These are the things I was able to speak out to myself after seeing the eye-catching video I watched awhile ago. The singing they did was perfect. Complimenting each other's singing prowess, they were able to deliver a very sweet rendition of the song "Kiss The girl" from the movie 'The Little Mermaid'. It's as if I am listening to a pro. The style they did was absolutely amazing. And I just can't stop hitting the replay button. It was such a music to the ears. And I know this one is worth sharing. Meet Ms. Claudine Mabasa and her bestfriend Richelle Villanueva, they are both members of the INC and currently studying at New Era University. Check out their wonderful video below and tell me what you guys think!

Click the video to play 

Credits to Ms. Claudine Mabasa (https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=930902306920906)

Fantastic, isn't it? The girls are really great. And I bet you were entertained enough after watching them sing. This is the real talent that we should be sharing instead of the non-sense chain message posts you use to believe in. I know this won't cost your time alot so I am asking you to click the 'SHARE' button so everyone can watch it. Afterall, It doesn't hurt to share! :)

1 comment: