Saturday, December 14, 2013

Starting something to cater what I love

Life as I see it is literally a game you have to master and play well. Everything that happens may end you up as a victor but most of the times, a dummy who will be dumped in the corner of the square place of losers. I actually don't have any idea where do I stand and how well I am playing this game so far. I don't know if I am doing great or just being totally a trying hard lad who is just giving a majority of mess on the battlefield. But whatever, for as long as I feel happy, satisfied and contented on what I am doing, my journey will still continue.

Honestly, I don't know why I decided to put up my own blog and write something like this. 1:35AM (December 14,2013) and I am still awake giving out words on this spacebox in front of me. I don't know, I really really don't know. Maybe, I got inspired by those online bloggers who are now famous and considered as somehow, headturners celebrities in the country. Or maybe, as one of those serial contest joiners (As what I am labeled by someone who believes that she is beautiful and intelligent in the whole world. DUH!), I want to try reviewing stuff up such as foods, gadgets etc. Maybe I wanna take a picture of my new clothes and post my OOTD here so I could imitate the routines of the high-fashioned bloggers. Or simply just wanna try hosting a give-away from different brands and give them out to people. Sounds very tempting. sound really interesting, right? But I realized, It won't take me too long to establish things like that where in fact, the only audience I have here is myself, and writing this article can be a non-sense entry for everybody who would really not care to read this up. Self-pity? Of course not. That's the reality. Haha. But whatever, I made this because I want to write. I love to write. And hey, I will write because I have something to share.

I write because I feel something. I write because I want to express myself. I write because I want to. And I personally don't care if people would not give a moment to read my posts. It's not for them though, it's meant for the gorgeous and superb people who apreciates beauty in its own simplicity. I can do everything I love, I can post everything I feel. Afterall, this page is mine. LOL. I am not trying to be an antgonist on that part. I am just preparing myself for the verdict people might give me by setting this thing up. But yeah, I won't mind. That wraps a bit for this day. I'm just starting my journey with blogger and I feel like it's gonna be a fun adventure as I marvel with my thoughts and experiences waiting for me in the following days. Just join me in my game, i got your back! Haha. Bye for now, More to come! :)

1 comment: