Thursday, February 27, 2014

Two cents from a single guy who still believes in FOREVER

Photo credits to Google
Oops, wait, I know some of you guys are already stirring up something in your mind that goes like 'who are you to say that? You're single and do not know something about love' or 'Are you serious? We don't care and won't give a damn on your opinions.' Well, okay, I am single, never experiencing that so-called love as of this moment and been enjoying my life everyday alone and yes, I am admitting all of that. But at least let me just sight my point when it comes to this thing, I have an idea what's with this because somehow in my life, I used to love someone also but we ended up with broken hearts yet, I still don't curse neither tried to curse the word 'FOREVER'

Nowadays, the bugbear which I always see in my Facebook and twitter Newsfeeds are more of regarding how people react and put their lives in a zone where they seem no hope to stand up anymore. It was like their legs were cut and no one seems to be helping them up. It's like they are more capable of giving up their lives than to look and step out of the box to see what more life can offer to them. I am not saying that most people are like this but let's face it, many ones are ending up in this situation. And it's getting crucial everyday especially to the youngsters of this generation.

There's nothing wrong when you LOVE, when you are LOVING and when you are being LOVED. It is free. Such a rewarding feeling that you'll never ever wish to get out of your life. The happiest feeling you could ever feel in this world. Feels like there is a magic inside of you that makes you fly high up in the air. That's love and that's how it controls us. However on the other side, we tend to experience things such as when love drives us in the wrong path. That's where we let ourselves get down on the ladder of happiness and dive into a pool of depressions where your tears serves as the salty water inside of that cylinder of emotions. Some even end up hurting themselves and worst, some even end up hanging because of the thought that no FOREVER will happen in their lives. Poor 'forever', it might have been the greatest word to describe such love story but always turns out to be a curse word for many.

Wake up people! I believe we are the ones who should be responsible in making and looking for the 'Forever' stuff that we are wishing for ourselves. We are the ones who should be doing the thing and looking for ways on how to protect and make that 'forever' thingy stay in our hearts. If you fail to find it to a person, find another and move on. Don't dwell on someone who isn't actually worth spending your life with. Life is a game, you win some, you lose some and you have the option if whether you will continue the fight or just sit and watch as others win some recognitions for themselves. Let's not focus on one thing. There are many fishes in the ocean which you can get and spend such time-worthy moments for the rest of your life. Never say 'you can't' because I am sure that a big ounce of assurance is rightly put on your shoulders. Just learn how to turn your head and make a tap on it. Swear, you will see it pouring.

Yes guys, I am single. Been thru this, been thru that but look, I am still happy. With the people around me who keeps on supporting me on all my endeavors, I know I am with my chosen 'FOREVER'. Because this is how I want my life to be seen by others, and this how I want myself to be known by others. A fun-free, chill-ax person. I hope I somehow woke you up in your fantasy dreaming. I hope I gave you a tap on the back so you could wake up and tell yourself that your purpose is more important than your tears you are crying for the wrong person. Fairy-tales don't exist but Happy Ever after does. Don't just hope for 'FOREVER' Learn how to Create it!

Glad I am still here on earth,
-Jaff




No comments:

Post a Comment