Thursday, January 22, 2015

A spill out of words from an online contest junkie

Family feud? The price is right? Wheel of fortune? Eat Bulaga? Name it! I know them all because I watched every episode of these when I was still little. I dunno why, but at my young age, I've been very entice on shows where they send out prizes to people. And I even thought and wished of joining on it when I turn at the right age. Why? I really don't have any idea. Maybe because, there is a good feeling I get from it because I see alot of awesome prizes being sent out to people. Or maybe because I want to get rich and buy stuff I want when I get to win from them. I just don't know what to say. The feeling is indescribable but it surely does give me happiness that I just can't literally explain.

I remember the time when I engaged myself into taking part of different promos I see. Dying to free myself from the shell of curiosity, I find ways for me to get a try and did participate in promos of everything, even in 'suking tindahans' (variety stores). From the 'collect the tansan to win' stuff and even the 'Text to win' promos, though I know I have a small chance of winning, I didn't care. All I thought for is that, at least I have my fair share of chances same as others do. But luck still can't find me that time and I am always at the losing streak, but that didn't stop me. I kept on spinning my wheel of luck until I was able to find the wide array of the freebie community and met the online contest world.

I cannot forget the day when I have finally unleashed the game monster in me and tried joining in all of the online contests I can find at the web. I even use Google to look for promos and spend at least 8 hours on the net just to like stuff and share random posters that says 'Like and share me to win...blah blah blah". Why not? I will lose nothing in the first place. And it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. First try, fail. Second try, fail. Third, fourth, fifth and so on, winning doesn't really know me at all. But it was enjoyable, so I conditioned myself to try few more and see where it will lead me. I was so happy to find out that after all the hardworks of clicking and typing the same old scripts, finally, I won something from my sacrifices. I won't forget that moment where I am so proud of myself because I was able to bear a fruit from what I am doing. Yep, I won! A 2GB USB card from Ministop. And that's one of the happiest days of my life, seriously. Imagine, winning a free USB feels very luxurious on my part. I saved hundreds of pesos because of it. :) So after that victory, I thought of continuing what I have started. Days passed, and I am actually getting a bit always lucky. Winning has been a routine for me every week. From gift packs, to movie tickets and the like, all these, I received for free. It made me realize that somehow, I am sitting beside the lady luck and she sprinkles alot of wins for me. And yep, that only proves that there are still things that are really free you can snap in in your computer screen.

I am already 1 year and a half in the online contest world and I must say, I already got alot from it. The things I cannot afford to get for myself, I actually have it already and received it without spending a single buck. The latest gadgets, like Ipads, Iphones, Samsung stuff and more, I was able to get hold of them because of simply spending my attention and betting my patience in different promos I found inside the huge world of the internet. And not just that, I was able to meet alot of online friends too which is the most rewarding part of being engaged in this kind of leisure. That's priceless!

Now why I am saying and sharing this to everyone? I simply want you guys to also get out of your shells and be practical enough in life. Many says, online contests are fake and nobody really wins. They are just marketing strategies and they are using people to advertise for them for free by sharing the announcements they have, promising those joiners that some of them will win a prize. I also had that thought before but I was wrong. There are real stuff you can actually get for free just by using your mind, knowledge, patience and own style in joining. You want proofs? I have here some of the superb prizes I have won. You can click the album link I've provided so you can see everything that I am actually winning for the past months.


P5000 from Sulit.com.ph

Iphone 5s from Viber

Samsung 10 inch netbook from Globe Tattoo

Ipad Mini from Philweb

Sony smartwatch 2 from Sulit.com.ph

HP Laptop from SM Cyberzone

Ipad Air from Kakaotalk

3 Appliances plus P30,000 for me and my friends

Click this link to see the full album: https://www.facebook.com/jaffyboy/media_set?set=a.10151480998249372.1073741828.623704371&type=3


Now, you think they are fake? Think again. As you can see, from what I have been winning starting from the very first prize I got, it can be totaled at around P700,000 already and more are still entering in my prize vault. That's a huge total of prizes, don't you think? And to tell you honestly, most of my clothes are paid using the GCs I've won from different pages and contests online. Movie time? I don't pay for it, I can watch movies for free and can actually treat a friend. Hungry and wanna eat? Where? In a classy restaurant? I worry no more because I can actually order from them without putting out bucks form my wallet. And oh, gadgets? You can up above what I have in my bag. :) Now tell me, are these stuff fake? I bet your answer will be 'no' and that's a good thing. A very good thing to be inspired to also drive the practicality in you into its real use.

It takes alot of time, I know, for you to strike your first win but eventually when you already know what you are doing and you are already figured out the hints that the contest world is wanting you to figure out, joining would be an easy-peasy thing for you. Just never lose hope and continue fighting. Quitter never wins, remember? Oh, Just a piece of advice for you to win as often as you could. You really need this to attract the best luck you really need.

1. Believe in yourself
2. Never ever cheat!

Have a good one and Good luck on your contest journey. I hope to see you winning alot too, soon! And I hope, you follow my blog for more contest updates and promos which I will be sharing on the next days. Thanks and you're welcome! :)


1 comment: