Friday, January 30, 2015

Catching the hopes of the #Fallen44


The whole country mourns today for the loss of the 44 members of the PNP-Special Action Force (SAF) few days ago who were brutally killed in an encounter with the Rebellions in Maguindanao. It was a real nightmare for the families of the fighters who got down in the battlefield seeing their loved ones' dead bodies grudgingly killed for basically doing their duty and protecting the country from the possible mishaps where many innocent lives might be involved.

The whole Philippines shed tears as the fallen fighters arrived in caskets. Even though I am watching it only on the TV, I felt the agony the families are actually experiencing and the cry for justice seems to be the only sound I can hear from the people.

I feel sorry for the kids who loss their Fathers at an early age. Losing someone ain't that easy to accept especially in their cases, where their loved ones died in a tragic way. Some would say, it is their duty anyways and they know what's destined for them. Point taken, but losing 44 brave fighters should come out as a calling to start and create an action to serve what they deserve. Justice, justice, and nothing more but JUSTICE. But to whom we should expect things like this? To the leader? You mean, the President? The President who didn't even made himself present on the first day of visiting for his dead warriors?

Photo credits to www.philstar.com
I am not in the position to react as if I know everything to do but I know I am entitled to my opinion and that's what I am doing right now. I have nothing to do, honestly rather than creating a post like this and speak what I want to say. I am not even sure if people will read this but no buzz, at least I did what I think is right. Sharing my battle-cry with the families whose ropes for hopes were cut and I know are still in shock for what happened. I just wanted to ask and find out, does it really worth to die fighting for the country, if even its leader seems to be not giving a slice of his attention to it? Hmm.

There's no better way for me to speak rather than making a sensible blog post like this. I cannot help financially but somehow I can manage to give a 'heads up' and show appreciation to our fallen heroes. They died with a purpose. They died protecting the country and our countrymen. They died sacrificing their own happiness simply because their heart is into serving -- serving the country as we continually seek for peace and freedom.

To the #Fallen44, we cannot thank you enough for putting up a best fight to save the country from the bad guys around. We were sad to see you guys ended your journeys in an unacceptable
way. I may not personally know who you are, not even one from those who perish, but still, I am saluting high and joining the others who waits for justice to be served as soon as possible and embracing the bravery you have shown to everyone of us. The whole country mourns together with your families. The battle is not yet over. We are here to help, catching your selfless hopes for the beloved country you fought for.

We pray for the families. The efforts of those who died will never get to waste. The best is yet to come. Justice will soon be achieved.

Mabuhay po kayo, mga Bayaning Pilipino!

No comments:

Post a Comment