Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dine and shop without spending a buck! Free cash points are here!

Got no enough money to buy your favorite shoes in the mall? Or are you in a tight budget but you wanted to taste the new flavor of the Pizza you saw on TV? Worry no more! I've got some good news for you that will surely be of great help so you can enjoy stuff like this without actually putting out bucks on your wallet.

I am a fan of freebies, promos, and discounts! As long as I know I can save as much as I could, my hands are all raised and surely be grabbing them all. Why not? If I can enjoy these perks without spending alot, why would I let myself slash an amount on my budget? Haha. Good thing I found a site that gives out what I really need. Discounts on my purchases, free meals after I shop, name it, you can surely enjoy it here and experience more than that and see what this site has to offer.



ZAP Philippines is my self-proclaimed discount hero. With so many establishments that have partnered with them, the variety of shops where you can use your points are indeed wide that gives you the privilege to use it anywhere you go. You can surely tap it up and enjoy anytime by simply being a member of it. Well, that seems to be a good deal for you, isn't it? Continue reading to know how to start your way up and get these perks as soon as now.






This is what you really need to do. Simple steps for you to start enjoying stuff for free.

1. Click this link https://www.zap.com.ph/refer/jrgabriel and create your account on the site.

2. Fill out the form and make sure you are entering a valid mobile number and email so you can transact without a hassle.

3. Make sure you confirm your registration on your email.

4. That's it. Complete your profile and earn points. The points are good as cash and you can use it on ZAP partner establishments nationwide.



Yes guys, I told you it's very simple. As long as you know how to be practical, you will surely never get tired of doing this. You just need patience for you to earn the enjoyment you are seeking. Remember, everything you want to get are not always being achieved in an instant. You should be exerting efforts too. I hope somehow I have gave you some helpful knowledge which you can share to your friends and family. And I also hope that you can give back by simply sharing this article on your facebook wall so your friends and others can see it and enjoy the site too. Thanks again for reading and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment